Thursday, September 17, 2009

An entry 4 the guy I love...

He isn't good @ English...So I think, writing this in English is ok ^.^

Well this is a story of my life...

Met him in trip w/ my friends, he's nothing special when I first saw him. I don't even think that I could b his best friend...Nah ! Never ! I though, it's juz a hang-out and then, we would b back 2 our life, and who cares !

But I DO care...after that day :) We talked, as friend :) Then, we made a group, as best friend...Then his image juz came into my heart 4 no reason, and I don't even know why...He's there, always there :) in my heart...

My friend asked me why ? I think cuz he's nothing special, cuz he's a guy juz like other guy...cuz he's imperfect w/ every1, but perfect w/ me...I think... 2 me, he's like the most perfect guy in the entire world..."His smile can light up this whole town :) "Cuz he cares 4 me, everyday...Cuz he calls me when he's free...Cuz he shares w/ me every sadness...Cuz he's always there 4 me...Cuz w/ me, he's the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here, and please check back in 1 or 2 days for a reply. Thank you :)

Click Subscribe by email to be announced when new comments are added :)

Hãy để lại comment và quay lại trong 1 hay 2 ngày để xem trả lời. Cám ơn :)

Hay có thể click Subscribe by email để được thông báo khi có comment mới :)