Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love you

Like a wind, you walked into my life
I didn't notice you at first sight
For me, you're nobody
I don't think one day you can change me
Change who I am
Make me a better me...

Like a shadow, you followed me
I didn't want you to wander around my life
For me, you're annoying
I don't think one day I will need you that much
Need you desperately
Need you there for me...

Like a brother, you cared for me
I didn't want you to care for me that much
For me, you're a prison guard
I don't think one day I want you to care for me
Care for what I am doing
For how I feel

And then...
Like a wind, you walked out of my life
Like a shadow, you disappeared when the sun went up
Like a brother, you had your own girlfriend

So now
Nobody shouts when I'm wrong
Nobody cares for me
Nobody is there for me when I need
Nobody...

You're gone

Like a tattoo
Your image was carved into my heart
It can be removed now
It will never be removed

I know it's too late
I know nothing can hold you back now
You have moved on
And my heart have to move on, too
In the end
We don't mean for each other

My happiness
My destiny
My only love
Had walked by me
And I let it go...

Too late,
But I still wanna say
My dear love, I love you....
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here, and please check back in 1 or 2 days for a reply. Thank you :)

Click Subscribe by email to be announced when new comments are added :)

Hãy để lại comment và quay lại trong 1 hay 2 ngày để xem trả lời. Cám ơn :)

Hay có thể click Subscribe by email để được thông báo khi có comment mới :)