Saturday, May 7, 2011

[07.05.2011]

Hôm nay là chiến thắng Điện Biên Phủ [07.05.1945] đó :) [một chút thông tin để cái post này ko trở thành một post tâm trạng nhảm nhí đơn thuần =) ]

*S.C.H.O.O.L
Well, just finished a 5-week-semester-2-examination =)) OMG, what a relief. Now I can feel the pleasant wind through my hair, the fresh air of a peaceful Saturday and especially no worry, so I can move on to my so-called-summer plan :) ~ This summer gonna be gr8, especially it's before my senior year :)
Plan: (hmm, something to remind me of what I should do too, sometimes I just look at my laptop and say what I'm gonna do today :)) hilarious =)) )
  • Short stories writing
  • Vietnamese improvement :))
  • TOEFL
  • Motorbike riding =((
  • Dance class
  • Piano lesson
  • Books to finish: Da Vinci Code, Super Freakonomics, Hãy Nói Yêu Thôi, Đừng Nói Yêu Mãi Mãi, Làm Chủ Tư Duy Thay Đổi Vận Mệnh
  • Online shop
  • Traveling (Singapore and Đà Nẵng I guess)

*L.O.V.E
People say that falling in love with a playboy (badboy) is hurt...i don't know falling in love with a (too) goodboy hurt, too...
Goodboy love, so true, so near and totally yours, but don't expect it to be like a fairytale, don't expect boutique, movie date, songs singing, prom invitation, valse turn and sweet sms...but I guess it's true, and he can always give you good advices about schoolwork, life and many more. Like a brother I guess. But his love for you is true :) (I supposed, or it might be a way for me to calm myself...)
He's too good to turn down any of my request, and I'm afraid one day, I'll be the boyfriend and he'll be the girlfriend =)) and when I'm so tired of playing his role, I will ask him to let go of my hand, and like a bad habit, he will say yes...oh well, chic mind and all, yeah, you can't understand a girl, so now you can know some more about girls, or at least, girl.
Love, you just have to step on other thoughts to protect it, and protect you from being hurt. People reactions for my relationship were surprise then doubtfulness...then they thought this was a comparison of a so-mindless-girl with a so-smart-hard-working-boy, a nobody with somebody, like a Cinderella with a prince...
My best friend thought that I liked him for his intelligence...his friend said that he was so wonderful that he had a girlfriend who was totally opposite...
*sigh*
I'm more than that...I'm not a kind of "blond hair" girl, and please, if you know a true blond hair girl, you will see she is way too intelligent, like a real b-girl, a real chic-taste girl!
Well, if you want proof than ok...wait and see, and don't challenge me, cause what I want is what I will get.

Well I guess that's it, no prom partner for me this year, I'm just be there alone...~ Well i don't know, may be stay home is a better choice. ~  But why should I ruin my prom mood because of my boyfriend's absent. ~ Yeah, i know, how can you go to prom without a boyfriend =))  ~ Don't be ridiculous =))
So one of the events of May has just been crossed out from my list =)) ~ well, no money wasting =)) that's the good part of it =)) ~ but wait, 170k for the ticket =)) omg ~ I'm selling it online now =)) Hope some1 would help me buy that =)) ~ Ok, I'm talking to myself =))

AN INCURABLE SCAR...

Nice Saturday anyway, and thanks for wasting your time reading this :) ~ You sure care for me :) [or just your curiosity) anw, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here, and please check back in 1 or 2 days for a reply. Thank you :)

Click Subscribe by email to be announced when new comments are added :)

Hãy để lại comment và quay lại trong 1 hay 2 ngày để xem trả lời. Cám ơn :)

Hay có thể click Subscribe by email để được thông báo khi có comment mới :)