Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's not sweet dream, it's peaceful dream....

Lost my way in worries...felt to sleep with thoughts...I DID feel my heart choked...feel the pressure...feel like I'm useless....
But yet, in my dream, you came...unexpected...just walked in, normally, you talked to me.....and when I told you my worries, my thoughts, my pressure, my feeling....yes, you said you believed in me, as always, and yes, you knew I was more than that, I was way better than what I thought of myself....and your smile, brought me peace....
Thnx, thnx for always bringing me sweet dreams, thnx for never appearing in such nightmares, thnx for giving the year I remembered my whole life, thnx for staying by my side when I was down and cheered me up when I was hurt..... Even in my dream, I feel peaceful when I see you :) You're furthest my dear good friend, my used-to-be classmate......even we're not closed enough for you and me to call each other "best friends" but you know what, you bring the feeling nobody has every brought me...real peace :)

With all the love, I dedicated this to my dear good friend, Tuan Hung :)

[Too bad, he doesn't have Facebook and too bad we don't see each other every often now, may b since the day we left secondary school=]] ]

Wondering who he's :)), here is his pic :) my "bạn cùng bàn" when I was in grade 9 :)
A good friend, good singer, and a CRAZY poet =]] [Dak Lak Poet] =]]

Bonus: A hilarious memory of me and my friend =]] [not that I remember all conversation, it's just based on my memories, make it more interesting by re-show it to you guys =]] ]
Me: Ko bik nửa, chắc sau này L vào Năng Khiếu, nghe mama bảo trường đó áp lực ko nhìu, ko cần thi tuyển, học cũng đc! [thời mình chưa có bất cứ khái niệm gì về trường cấp 3 nào giỏi và trường PTNK =]] ]
Him: Uh, cũng đc, vậy chắc H cũng đk vô trường đó, học chung vs L cho vui, rùi L chỉ H anh văn, H nhắc L toán =]]
Me: uhm, hí hí, L vs H mà học chung thì có nc lại quậy như bi h` =]]
3 months later...
Me: hix, L coi lại rùi, PTNK là trường dành cho hsg, L còn ko bik L thi vô nổi ko nửa >"<
Him: ack ==! vậy mà rủ H vô ==! Làm mừng hụt !!
Me: hix hix!
Him: mà ko sao, H tin L đậu mà, bg của H mà =]] [bg is a nickname he gave me, you don't want to know what it means, seriously =]] ]
Me: uh :)

Another thing I figured out when I played with him is that "Normal student will tell you everything they know, even you don't ask, and willing to explain it untill you remember it and are good at it, even more than themselves, THAT is something GOOD student NEVER DO even to you, other good students (as they call "their friends") or normal students"

Ok, so this post is for my friend, yes, I miss him so I write this to share w/ you guys, may be I will send him a copy of this, even though he may not understand all of this :) but may be he'll understand this: "Dak Lak, L nhớ H :P "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here, and please check back in 1 or 2 days for a reply. Thank you :)

Click Subscribe by email to be announced when new comments are added :)

Hãy để lại comment và quay lại trong 1 hay 2 ngày để xem trả lời. Cám ơn :)

Hay có thể click Subscribe by email để được thông báo khi có comment mới :)